Up to £30k+
Permanent (Full time)
A full-time plumber is required for a commercial property company in the Daventry area. Applicants must be able to travel to other sites within a 2 hour radius. Transport will be provided if required.
Job type: Permanent (employed), full-time
Salary: Up to £30k+
Location: Weedon Bec, Near Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Transport Provided
- Assistance with Relocation or Accommodation
- Flexible Hours & Working Days
- An immediate start
Our client is looking for an experienced plumber to carry out general plumbing work mainly at a large commercial estate, plus some residential work.
- Plumbing maintenance / installation experience
- Certification preferred, but not essential
- Good communication skills
- You need to be reliable, flexible and able to do the job
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
- An awareness of the importance of health and safety
- Attention to detail.
- Responsible & organised
- Take pride in your work
- Enthusiastic, motivated & trustworthy
- Well-presented & punctual
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Driving licence
This role would suit someone with previous experience as an Plumber, Plumbers Mate/Assistant, Site Plumber, General Maintenance, Maintenance Plumber or if you have qualified in Level 2/3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating or Level 2/3 Diploma installing and maintaining domestic heating systems or have any other Plumber/health and safety qualifications.
Posted 128 days ago