Hotel Deputy Manager
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- Could you take the reins at a busy hotel?
Join us as Deputy Manager, and you’ll jump right in at the deep end of busy hotel life. While the General Manager drives the business, it’s you that takes responsibility for the day-to-day running of the hotel.
Your top priority is to keep smiles on faces - so whether you’re dealing with a customer concern, or feedback from a team member, you’ll live by a mantra of ‘always doing the right thing’. Even if it occasionally means bending the rules.
- Enjoy leading a brilliant, friendly team
- Relish the exciting buzz of running a busy hotel
- Develop your skills towards a General Manager role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
It’s a demanding, challenging role, but one that offers real rewards – and it’s also a great way to learn the business side of running a hotel. When the General Manager is away, you get the opportunity to take up the reins yourself.
You’ll keep the wheels of business turning smoothly in their absence - maintaining not just a top level of service, but a healthy bottom line.
Vast financial experience isn’t essential though. We’re more interested in your potential and personality. After all, we can teach you how to balance the books – it’s much harder to teach the kind of people-skills you’ll need to command the respect of the team.
- You’ll be a great communicator
- You’ll have great decision-making skills
- You should be a confident, capable leader
- You’ll need to be organised
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Posted 10 days ago