Would you like to work for a global business, working on cuttingedge technologies? Do you want a role with serious opportunities for progression?
Due to continued growth, this international developer of solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyberspace is looking for an experienced Buyer to join their team in Luton.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a peoplefocussed and advanced organisation, but to gain skills and experience you wont find anywhere else.
The RoleWithin the role of Buyer, youll be responsible for:
- Drafting and preparing routine quotations, purchase orders, other standard agreements and internal approvals in line with standard formats.
- Analysing, processing, confirming and communicating requirements to the supplier.
- Negotiating deadlines / quantities and prices with suppliers.
YouTo succeed within the role of Buyer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Able to analyse material requirements from IPTs and drive inbound material to requirements.
- Related working experience specialising in purchasing / inventory / material & warehouse.
- Experience of SAP.
- In return, youll receive a competitive salary with a leading benefits package that includes an awardwinning pension scheme, flexible working, learning and development programmes, onsite shops and restaurant facilities and an employee discount scheme for you and your family.
- APPLY NOW
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Buyer please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
***PLEASE NOTE A start date is fast approaching so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 12 days ago