Neonatal - Dudley
West Midlands - This Area Only
£22.13 to £35.47 per hour
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are currently recruiting for Neonatal Nurses to work ad hoc flexible shifts in the Dudley area, at competitive rates of pay. If you are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle we have a high demand of day and nights available. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts or you can speak directly with a designated booking consultant.
Neonatal Nurse are required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months recent Neonatal/ SCBU experience and within the last year.
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
- Evidence of occupational health immunisations.
- Satisfactory references' covering the last three years employment, including clinical references.
- Satisfactory DBS
- Professionalism, compassion and dedication
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Posted 20 days ago