Are you CACHE Level 3 qualified to work in Primary Schools?
£57 - £70 per day
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit experienced, qualified Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of schools across Coventry and Warwickshire. Although it is NOT essential that you hold a CACHE Level 3 qualification to register, it is beneficial as it will equip you with the relevant transferable skills required to support a range of students in SEN and mainstream primary schools.
Ideally you will have at least one year's experience working in schools or in support work roles.Our clients include a variety of Special Educational Needs Schools and mainstream schools who would benefit from Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants.
Additional skills required include:
* Confidence to work on your own initiative in a variety of challenging environments
* Ability to deal with challenging behaviour throughout the school day
* Confidence to work on a 1:1 basis with students who may have additional learning needs
* The ability to work with a wide range of ages and abilities
* A flexible attitude and an open-minded approach to working in different provisions
Please call Luke McDonald on######### or email for additional information and to register.
Posted 15 days ago