Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage
Are you looking to start a career working with children?
My client is look for an individual to begin an apprenticeship with the opportunity to gain experience working with all age groups whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification!
We are looking for a creative and inspiring individual who is driven to provide excellent standards of care and experiences for children and has energy and enthusiasm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Nursery team
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Undertake observations
- Supervise meals
- Attend and participate in training programmes
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained
- Take part in delivering the highest standards of care
- Ensure Welfare and Safeguarding Children procedures are followed
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
- A genuine interest in child care and development
- Passionate, caring and willing to learn
- Childcare experience and knowledge (desirable) Closing date: Monday 17th June Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
Posted 30 days ago