3rd Line Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3rd Line Engineer - Norwich**Salary: £30,000 - £35,000**
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Engineer for our client based in Norwich.
- You will be a key member of the support team and be willing to help across 1st and 2nd line when required.
- You will be dealing with a wide variety of technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V, ESXi, Powershell, WANs, LANs, Azure, Office 365, Disaster Recovery Solutions and IT Security.
- Providing 3rd Line Support & mentoring more junior team members. Our client's core business is providing a very high standard of Managed IT Support. You'll be a major part of the team solving 3rd line support requests escalated from the 1st and 2nd line teams.
- **Key knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of microsoft server infrastructure
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Office 365/Azure
- Be a holder of MCSA or MCSE or CCNA**
- The company offer a great package with lots of external and internal rewards including , company days out, vouchers, financial rewards and quarterly bonus.
- The offices are well located with parking and lots of stuff to keep you occupied in your breaks.
- Fresh fruit in the office every week.
This 3rd Line Support vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Office 365, Azure, active directory, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft, powershell, VMWare
Posted 26 days ago