£28000 - £36000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a wellestablished construction business!
About the company and role:
My client is a wellestablished team based in the heart of Lincoln, who has an excellent opportunity for a creative and talented Architect to join their team. This practice focusses largely on Retail, Health Pharmaceutical and Logistics projects and have collaborated and worked alongside some of the largest and wellknown brands across the UK.
With this role you will report to and work alongside the Design Director, whilst working in a close team supporting and providing an efficient and professional service to their key clients. This opportunity comes as a permanent position as my client is expanding due to growth and succession within the business.
It would be highly beneficial to have previous Retail or Pharmaceutical experience as these are the projects you will be supporting on and leading to start with. Revit/ BIM experience is essential or at least a good working knowledge of the software.
To be an Architectyou will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit/ BIM would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- To have experience working in previous Retail and Pharmaceutical projects.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Lincoln, Newark On Trent, Worksop, Kettlethorpe, Wragby, Bardney, North Hykeham
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on######### for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: #########
Posted 22 days ago