£40000 - £45000 per annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are looking for a Project Accountant for our client, based in Gloucestershire, being a key part of the team, at a time of transformation across the business. If you are excited by high growth and driven towards operational excellence, you will want to hear more.
- Business partnering with Senior Management, Global Finance, Procurement & IT teams regarding prioritised projects
- Ownership of project budgets, forecasts, schedules, equipment, resources and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objective
Provide visibility of project progress against budget and schedule. Information to be presented appropriate for aiding group audiences and enabling informed decisions
- Communicating with all parties involved with the transition, ensuring all are informed and keep up to date with progress
- Driving company core values of continual improvement and standardisation
- Experience of working within a shared service environment would be desirable
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified.
- Strong SAP experience and an ability to analyse/challenge processes
- Resilience and flexibility to working in a highly changing environment
- Strong capabilities to lead, direct and influence individuals and teams
- Proactive approach to challenges and the subsequent resolution
- Driven by delivering results and using own initiative to do so.
- A wellknown business going through an exciting period of change alongside constant growth and improvement. Based in Quedgeley, Gloucestershire.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a base of up to £45,000 + benefits (inc. bonus)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 14 days ago