Mechanic / Service Engineer
Contract (Full time)
- 4 month contract Temp to perm (Immediate start)
- £1213 p/h contract / £2530kPerm DOE
- Are you a highly skilled and experienced mechanic or service engineer OR a passionate mechanically minded individual looking for a change in career?
- Are you looking for an immediate available contract with a UK leader in plant equipment?
- This rapidly expanding bespoke company is a market leader in plant hire, service and maintenance and has grown to become one of the dominant names in the industry with a network covering the length and breadth of the UK.
- The role itself will involve the maintenance and servicing of plant vehicles within the workshop and out at clients sites. This is a hands on role working on a variety of plant vehicles and would suit engineers from a plant, agricultural, or forces background or a highly motivated and passionate person with a keen interest in the maintenance and service of vehicles.
- This position of Service Engineer / Workshop Fitter (Plant) is ideal for those looking to work for a market leader enabling training, long term career progression, job stability and plenty of overtime opportunities.
- The Role:
- *Service Engineer (Plant)
*Service and maintenance on a variety of plant vehicles
*Mainly site based with some field service opportunities
*Time served mechanic or highly motivated and passionate individual looking for a career in this industry
*Hard working and Looking for training, development & overtime opportunities
*Full driving license preferred
- This role is for an immediate start so please send an uptodate CV ASAP to TJ Kendros.
Posted 96 days ago