Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £14 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be providing dedicated support to our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Our new and innovative Flexi Pay feature gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours!
Posted 30 days ago