Bookkeeper (part time)
We’re a multi award-winning team expanding the online bookable campsite and holiday park market where only 30% are bookable online. And we want another expert to join us.
Pitchup.com, the leading website to find and book the perfect campsite or holiday park, is seeking a part-time bookkeeper.
You'll be running our day-to-day financial activities via Xero, paying suppliers and reviewing management accounts on a regular basis. The company is growing rapidly as we expand into new markets, and this role is the first member of a finance team to established in due course.
Reporting to the managing director, the role is part time (1-2 days/week) and can be either office-based or predominantly home-based (after initial training, trips to the office would only be required on an infrequent basis, e.g. once a month).
The role will include carrying out the following tasks:
- Reconciling multi-currency accounts via Xero
- Checking and submitting quarterly VAT returns via Xero
- Paying invoices and managing billing queries with suppliers
- Managing staff salaries including HMRC payments (payroll and pensions administration are outsourced)
- Auditing sales bonus payments
- Reconciling £multi-million ecommerce commissions with internal systems
- Running regular management accounts for review with managing director
- Integrating new foreign-currency accounts into our existing infrastructure
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We’re based at The Light Box off the Chiswick High Road (nearest tube/train Gunnersbury, Kew Bridge) and are a lively friendly team with bags of experience. We want someone similar to join us – is that you?
We're looking for a meticulous, flexible individual, able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Xero experience in a previous role (essential)
- AAT qualified or equivalent preferred
- Meticulous, organised and methodical
- Internet savvy
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Switched on
If this sounds like you, please send us your details!
Posted 23 days ago