Client Communications Analyst
£0 - £24000 per annum
We are working with a fantastic financial services organisation based in Ipswich to recruit a Client Communications Analyst for their busy team. This is a varied role with a wide range of tasks to complete. The purpose of the role is to produce client reports, coordinate written communications and support clients with any queries they may have when they are logging onto the company website or app.
- Produce financial reports for clients and colleagues on a monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly basis
- Check reports are accurate and all details are correct
- Coordinate communication sent to clients such as a change to terms and conditions or general information they should be made aware of. This will be via email or post.
- Provide support to customers using the company online portal or app, assist with any difficulties or queries accordingly
- Respond to email enquiries coming through on the shared inbox as part of a rota system
Liaise with customers over the telephone
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients over the telephone
- Financial Services Administration experience is desirable
- IT proficient with knowledge of Excel and experience of running reports
- Hardworking and willing to learn
Ability to gather and analyse data
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, our client are offering a competitive salary and generous benefits.
Posted 16 days ago