CAD Technician / Design Engineer
£25000 - £36000 per annum + healthcare, 28 days holiday
AutoCAD Design Engineer / CAD Technician required for a wellestablished building services company based close to Newbury that offer their clients a supply, design, installation, service and maintenance packages for air conditioning and ventilation systems.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for 2D CAD (AutoCAD) designs of air conditioning and ventilation systems, the projects are normally hotels, schools, restaurants, banks, office as well as other medium sized air conditioning and ventilation systems.
It is expected that the AutoCAD Design Engineer / Cad Technician will have proven experience using CAD. Knowledge of the air conditioning and ventilation industry would be an advantage but not essential, other similar industries will be considered such as fire and security, plumbing and drainage, building services, controls and electrical.
It is anticipated that the AutoCAD Engineer / Draughtsman will hold recognised qualifications or certifications such as an ONC in Mechanical Services as well as training on 2D AutoCAD.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD
- Ideally previous experience working within the HVAC / Building Services Industry
- Additional design system experience e.g. REVIT (advantageous)
- Based within a commutable distance of the companies head office close to Newbury
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Salary £25,000 £36,000
- 28 Days Holiday
- Mon Fri, 917:30
- Private healthcare (Applicable after successful completion of first 6 months)
- Full package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 24 days ago