Project Engineer/ Assistant Site Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Sector:Civil Engineering and Infrastructure
Position: Site Engineer
Salary:£40,000£45,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading Regional Contractor, who is involved in working on the largest Infrastructure project in the UK.
Through continuous success and growth, my client is looking for a solid Project Engineer to join their ranks and progress through the business. They are a contractor who undertake schemes as a Principle Contractor, delivering varied schemes, typical works for the business include Civil Engineering, Ground Engineering as well as Renewable Energy across the UK.
The ideal candidate would be an Engineer with around 45 years experience working as a Site Engineer using Total stations, GPS and Levelling equipment, as well as a strong QA background for site paperwork.
- Managing schemes relating to client and assisting the Project Manager or Contracts Manager.
- Schemes vary from Environmental Mitigation Work, Landscape Planting Works, Highway Junction Improvements and Site Access Road Construction.
- Liaising with client and Subcontractors.
- Based from head office in Birmingham with regular site visits to their sites in the Home Counties.
Preparation and management of project documentation such as:
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Plans,
- Traffic and Logistics Management Plans,
- Prepare Consent Notices,
- ITPs and Check Sheets / Works Evidence,
- Weekly Reporting to client Man Hours / Equipment Records / Material Records / Logistics.
For further information on this role or if you have any questions then please contact Jamie Andrews at PSR Solutions.
Posted 7 days ago