Vehicle Technician - Sheffield | Zoek
Vehicle Technician - Sheffield
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Plus Department Bonus OTE £25,000-£26,000
Permanent (Full time)
Location - Sheffield
Our client is one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of franchises across the region. Our client put people first and have a track record of consistently supporting and developing our teams.
About this role;
Our client has an opportunity for a vehicle technician to join our their growing team in Sheffield. This role will involve carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs according to their standards with the aim of achieving the highest levels of customer service.
Key responsibilities for this role are;
* Removal and refitting of mechanical components.
* Carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs.
* Ensure all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards.
* Follow all company Health and Safety legislation.
* Ensuring all equipment is maintained.
* Attend and contribute to departmental meetings.
* You'll have a strong track record as a Technician with current qualification of mechanical level 3.
* You'll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
* You'll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
* You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to customer service. You'll enjoy working in a team and a target focused environment with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to complete different tasks efficiently and right first time.
* To be part of our client's team, you'll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
* You'll want to develop your career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
* A keen eye for detail
* Good communication skills
What we offer;
We will also consider flexible working hours if required
Generous Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, staff car scheme, cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested, please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Posted 44 days ago