Buyer (Construction) - Staines - ?40k - ?50k
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Buyer - Staines - £40k to £50k - New Build Residential
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Buyer within the construction industry to work within a reputable residential developer based in the Staines area. My client specialise in building high quality premium residential properties throughout Scotland, Midlands and the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for procuring materials, sub-contractors, negotiating competitive prices, enlisting new suppliers, material take-offs etc..
Job Title: Buyer - Construction
Location: Staines - Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The role of a Buyer Construction:
- Obtaining the most competitive prices from new and existing suppliers.
- Material take-offs for bespoke products.
- Work with both internal and external customers to maintain the balance between cost and site progress.
- Ensure efficient supply relationships ensuring quality service.
- Agree pricing, delivery and quality standards.
- Deal with queries quickly and efficiently.
- Input all orders onto internal systems.
- Ensure all invoices are authorised in line with procedure and passed to relevant departments.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with a developer.
- HNC in Building Studies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT skills (Word and Excel).
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident telephone manner.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on######### for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 8 days ago