Senior Architectural Technician
£30000 - £45000 per annum + company benefits
We are currently representing an awardwinning Architectural practice who are actively looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team based in Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to develop within a talented team.
This practice specialises within a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Education and Healthcare so it is essential to have a minimum of 5 years experience within a similar position. Each project has exciting designs and construction challenges so the successful Architectural Technician must be determined and highly motivated. Daily responsibilities include taking projects from postplanning stage through to final stages, develop working drawings, and manage several projects at a time, liaising and coordinating work with consultants and attending site visits. It is highly advantageous that the Architectural Technician has an excellent working knowledge of BIM as they will be using this on a daily basis.
Senior Architectural Technologist**Position Overview**
- Working a number of projects throughout all RIBA Stages
- Manage a small team and manage several projects at one time
- Taking projects from postplanning stage through to final stages
- Develop working drawings, ensuring all technical construction and detailing are to a high standard
- Liaising and coordinating work with consultants
- Attending site visits
Senior Architectural Technologist**Position Requirements**
- Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience within a minimum of 1 sector
- Living in or around the Nottingham area
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of technical construction and detailing
- Good client facing skills
- Experience with BIM implementation; Advantageous
Senior Architectural Technologist**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: 30k to 45k DOE
- NEST Pension
- 9am to 5.30pm (Mon Thurs) & 9am to 5pm Friday
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 19 days ago