London, Greater London, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team of staff in the Office Services department based in Head Office - London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- A working and up to date knowledge of IT systems (to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Secretarial/organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent in filing and archiving documents
- Previous EA/PA experience of working at a senior level
- Experience of taking minutes
- Ability to work with competing demands
- Development and maintenance of systems for managing documents including correspondence
Duties of this role include:
- Provide a confidential and professional administrative support service to the Corporate Executive Team and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Corporate Head Office.
- Support to the Corporate Senior Management Team to include but not limited to: diary management; point of contact for internal and external calls and accurate relay of associated messages; screen calls and visitors as appropriate; management of correspondence and e-mails; co-ordination of electronic diary; raising timely action points; preparing well presented data reports, Powerpoint presentations and other documentation
- Management of meeting documentation relative to the Senior Management Team to include: timely issue of agenda and associated documentation; attending meetings to produce minutes and circulate as appropriate to the meeting. Meetings include governance, operational and financial meetings
- Support the SMT in the management of @work by completing Scheduler or Scheduler plus responsibilities as appropriate
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 18 days ago