Home Manager Elgin
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Q. Whats the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?
A. The flavour.
I hope you didnt think that joke was in bad taste.
- Are a clinical home manager that knows their oral thermometers from their rectal thermometers.
- Know your PEG feeds and you could perform a Catherisation blindfolded (not recommended)
- Dont need to do these things on a daily basis anymore, but you have been around the nursing block and know your stuff.
- Are registered with the NMC.
- Have at least 1 year experience within nursing home management and want to make a difference.
- Have your training and CPD paid for in the form of a bespoke develpment programme.
- Receive a excellent salary with added beneifts.
- Be eligible for annual bonuses.
- Be confident in taking full clinical & comercial control of a nursing home.
- Hold a management qualification or be willing to work towards one.
Even if you dont have an up to date CV, give me a call, I want to hear from you.
Posted 121 days ago