Social Worker Mental Health
Trafford, greater Manchester
£19.98 - £25 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Do you have experience in mental health social work? Are you looking to work with a busy but supportive team with genuine progression routes?
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a busy Community Mental Health Team. The team is a supportive and motivated team with a strong commitment to learning and practice development.
You will be given regular professional and specialist supervision. This contract is initially for 3 months and is likely to be extended (permanent opportunities may also be available).
- Competitive Pay rates
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Impartial Career advice, Interview preparation, Exclusive opportunities
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per successful candidate/friend referral
- Working in a busy community team
- Working with service users who have complex mental health needs and are subject to CPA
- Care Coordination
- Report writing
- General contact and Building good relationships
- Good knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and Mental health Act
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a mental health Social work setting
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration & valid DBS
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Apply now or call Andrew Paterson on######### If you know someone who might be suitable, refer them on to us and get a massive £300 in love to shop vouchers. (T&C*)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 118 days ago