£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Relocation Package Available
Acorn Finance is currently working with a national manufacturing organisation in the South West. The company requires a Financial Controller that can work with the site director and other senior leaders to ensure profitability of all operations.
The Financial Controller will have to get their hands stuck in to both the daily reporting requirements of the finance department, as well as acting as a key member of the management team on site. Due to recent changes, the company is looking for someone who loves a challenge and the chance to change things for how they see fit.
What the role will involve:
- Working with operational teams & senior leaders to identify opportunities to
- increase profitability.
- Actively managing and encouraging the development of finance reports.
- Ensuring profitable reporting processes are in place through the finance department.
- Taking responsibility to ensure the delivery of frequent P&L reports.
- Preparation of the balance sheet & detailed reconciliations.
- Achieving operational effectiveness through reporting on key metrics for the site.
- Coordinating all internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
- Previous Financial Controller or Finance Manager experience.
- Strong understanding of a manufacturing business.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Can do attitude to assist in reporting requirements.
- Process improvement expert.
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary between £65,000 £85,000.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Generous bonus dependent on site performance.
- Car allowance.
- Various other benefits.
- Relocation package available.
Apply today if you are interested in this opportunity, or get in touch with Luke Robert at Acorn Finance for a confidential chat about the role.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 32 days ago