Service Delivery Manager German Speaker
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Service Delivery Manager Broadcast & Media German Speaker £70k DOE
We are an award winning leading provider of content protection solutions to the media and entertainment industry, specialising in video security, and providing integrated technology products and security services to a global client base, which includes many of the worlds largest paytv broadcasters and OTT platforms, as well as content owners such as television and movie producers.
We are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager, ideally with a background in Broadcast & Media, who is fluent in English and German.
You will be assigned one or more existing or potential clients, and work to ensure that a very high quality of service is maintained throughout the engagement. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the Engineering, Client Services and Operations Teams to ensure that the services supplied to the customer are provided effectively, and will also be responsible for liaising with the Commercial and Professional Services Team.
- Knowledge of Broadcasting or OTT area/industry
- Understanding content ID and Content Protection
- Ability to document and communicate technical concepts to a sometimes nontechnical audience in multiple languages.
- High level organisational and resource management skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Capable of participating in, and driving, customer meetings and presentations in multiple languages
- Familiar with service desk systems and the concepts of ticket management.
- Capable of working with data sets to extract and analyse pertinent information. Ideally with experience of relevant structured query languages.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, rising with service up to 30 days after 10 years
- Day off for birthday or one day in month if falls on weekend
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours (core 104.30) one hour lunch
If this sounds like you please send us your CV through the link, and we will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please give us a call at######### and ask for Cris, and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more details, with a view to arrange an interview with you.
Posted 110 days ago