Customer Service Advisor - Immediate start
Belper, Derbyshire, England
£18,650 per year + Benefits
Temporary (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for numerous "Customer Service Advisors" to join a reputable business in Belper. The aim of the position is to provide an effortless journey for all customers throughout a variety of communication. This position is working in a Contact Centre and you will be required to work on a rota -based basis. This vacancy is a temporary - permanent contract.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all customers
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web-based platforms
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team
- Multi-skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers requirements
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements
The successful candidate will receive full training (up to 6 weeks) to ensure you're able to fully support their customers. During this time there is no opportunity to take annual leave.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Delivering a professional effortless customer experience to all customers who telephone or email correspondence into the call centre to arrange engineer visits
- Ensuring all calls are answered in line with the policies and procedures
- Booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform
- Working in line with the contact centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £18,650 per annum plus benefits - Equivalent to £8.39 and then rises based on performance.
Working hours are 42.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday + 1 in 5 weekends. Please be aware this role is rota based and you must be able to do flexible hours
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 117 days ago