Spalding, Lincolnshire, England
£11.88 - 11.88 per hour
Female Care Assistant - Spalding, Lincolnshire
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible female care assistants to support a lady who lives in the Spalding area.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day Induction Course. All we ask is that you are friendly, flexible to work all shifts and have excellent communication skills.
- Pay up to : £11.88 per hour plus enhancements
- Location : Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Hours : Part time, permanent*
- Shifts : 8am to 10pm (days) and 10pm to 8am (wake nights) - Applicants must be flexible to work both shifts on a rota basis
For further information, please call######### or the direct Recruitment line on#########
- Free DBS**
- Competitive hourly rates
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 44 days ago