Band 6 Mental Health Senior Staff Nurse - Acute
£37k - 43.8k per year + £10,000 bonus, relocation, accomm
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey , in the Channel Islands; we are seeking a committed and experienced Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to join their Acute Inpatient Mental Health Team.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale. The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £42,715 plus an annual bonus of £1,120 and higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community. Guernsey provides excellent Mental Health care, both inpatient and community-based which is reliant on Mental Health professionals recruited to a high standard.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Two years current Band 5 Adult Acute Inpatient Mental Health experience.
- Completion of Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A £10,500 bonus scheme; £1,120 at completion of 1 & 3 years service and £4,120 at 2 & 4 years.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low. *Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 44 days ago