Assistant Branch Manager – Builders - Duns | Zoek UK | 3998a6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Branch Manager – Builders Merchant
Duns, The Scottish Borders, Scotland
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Due to internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Independent Timber & Builders Merchants as an Assistant Branch Manager the proactive individual will support the newly appointed General Manager in the continued success on the Branch.
Reporting to: BRANCH MANAGER
Working across one of the groups busiest branches, the primary focus for the Assistant Branch Manager is to help lead, motivate and develop the team. Ideally you will have significant experience from within the sector. You will also be deputising for the General Manager in their absence, and you will take shared responsibility for the effective operational performance of the Branch.
* Develop and lead the team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service both over the phone and face to face.
* Assist with the day to day running of the branch
* Generating sales with new and existing clients.
* Strive to have the branch as cost effective as possible
* Train and advise on new products to both colleagues and clients
* Stock control & stock management
* Ensure all branch administration is kept up to date
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* A strong background history of working in Builders / Timber Merchant Sector within a Senior role
* Effective communication skills
* Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
* Good IT skills & PC literate and experience with Microsoft Outlook
Salary Competitive remuneration package