Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance licence to join their team on an on•going basis.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company who are experiencing exciting growth.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements. This is a hand on role where you will be expected to help in other departments as and when needed.
Your main duties will include:
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Moving pallets into racking in the warehouse
- Supplying the production team with raw materials
- Moving pallets from the production facility
- Picking items from the warehouse to be packed
- Stacking pallets
- Manual handling
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse and yard
- Working Saturday mornings
- Delivering high standards of customer service
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse Operative, you must have:
- An in date Counterbalance Licence (ESSENTIAL)
- The flexibility to work Saturday mornings
- Excellent commination skills
- Professional attitude to work
- The willingness to help in other departments
- Able to work with own initiative
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is essential due to the rural location of the client.
In return you will receive:
- An on•going contract with a minimum guarantee of 40 hours per week
- Pay rates starting at £8.00 per hour and to rise with experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days including some Saturday work paid at overtime
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: FLT, Warehouse Operative, Stores Person, Warehouse, Stock Controller, Stock Control, Distribution, Stores, Picker, counterbalance,
Posted 18 days ago