Humanities Teacher in Southwark
Southwark, Greater London, England
£130 - 140 per day
Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Humanities Teachers to join their busy supply team for secondary schools in Southwark and Surrounding Boroughs in South East London. We are looking for Humanities Teachers of all subjects who are looking for short term and day-to-day roles to replace our candidates who we have successfully placed in permanent roles.
All applicants must have QTS and experience of teaching the UK curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
- Secondary Humanities Teachers
- RE, Geography, History across all Key Stages
- Full-time or part-time working hours
- Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days
- Potential to turn into a long-term contract
- Daily rate between £130-£140 per day PAYE (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Humanities Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to ######### quoting job reference number RCR1308HTS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 5 days ago