TIG Welder (Exotic Metals/Tube Fabrication)
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Overtime + Progression + Training + Days
An excellent opportunity for a TIG Welder that is looking to work for a fully bespoke, market leading and rapidly expanding company that are offering the chance to work on the most prestigious products.
Do you have experience in Tube Fabrication? Do you want to work for an industry leading company?
This company have been established for over 30 years and specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke systems for the automotive industry. Due to the increased demand of their bespoke products and excellent service they are looking for a highly skilled TIG Welder to join their expert team.
In this role you work on various projects at a time for a wide range of high profile clients. You will carry out precision TIG welding on exotic materials including Inconel, titanium, nickel and more. There are opportunities in this role to progress into senior positions and specialise in other areas throughout the company.
Therefore, this role will ideally suit an engineer with experience in tube fabrication and any experience working with exotic metals or stainless steel.
- Working on various projects
- Specialising in TIG welding & tube fabrication
- Working on bespoke systems for the automotive industry
- Training and progression opportunities to develop your career
- Experience in tube forming and TIG welding on Stainless Steel
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Commutable to Thame in Oxford
Key words: RTR 84165
Posted 30 days ago