Exciting opportunity Year 2 Teacher
Year 1 Class Teacher fantastic opportunity for a NQT or experienced teacher
September 2019 Longterm with the opportunity to become a permanent post
The school Sanza Teaching Agency is working with are an oversubscribed and highly regarded school in the local community, based in a vibrant location in South London with excellent transport links.
The school is looking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers to join their friendly and caring team.
They will offer:
* A commitment to staff wellbeing
* Great opportunities for professional development
* A high quality working environment
* The opportunity to become part of a dynamic, professional and friendly team
* Amazing outdoor learning spaces
* An extremely wellresourced school
* Well behaved, enthusiastic and responsive pupils
We are looking for someone who:
* Is keen to develop their teaching and learning skills
* Is ready to take the next step in their teaching career
* Is committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
* Has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills
* Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
* Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible
* Has a strong commitment to continuing professional development
* Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher Head of School and Senior Leadership Team
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV and contact Nathan Hill at ######### or on#########
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
Posted 9 days ago