Banking Associate Solicitor
Competitive + Benefits
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment, where your contribution is really valued, and you're keen to develop your career within a global law firm who offers clear progression opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
- This international law firm is looking for an associate to join their highly successful banking team, to be based in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to work from an international platform, leveraging off the work done by superb teams across the globe.
- The firm is ideally looking for someone with between 3 to 6 years’ PQE. You will be coming from a banking team at a strong regional, national or international practice and will have strong academics.
You will be confident, motivated and eager to develop long-lasting relationships. The associates work closely with clients and other advisors so good communication skills are essential.
- This leading financial services practice has proven strength through its global presence, breadth of cross-border financing and collateral expertise.
- The practice provides high quality legal and regulatory services to a wide range of participants in the financial services sector, including financial institutions, debt capital and other financial intermediaries, their investors, suppliers and customers, end-users of financial services and regulatory authorities.
- This firm's model enables them to serve their clients throughout the life of any financing, from a project’s inception to its re-financing, corporate disposition or flotation and, if necessary, through its subsequent workout or, in conjunction with their restructuring and insolvency practice, insolvency or secured party disposition.
- The successful banking associate solicitor will be working with extremely well-respected partners nationally and internationally, being part of a team that encourages personal skills development and growth.
- This is an exciting time to join with the opportunity to get involved in a varied workload with plenty of scope for direct client contact. You will also be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your own practice over time.
The role will suit an outgoing person with a commercial attitude along with a confident and proactive approach, good people skills, the ability to work as a team player and evidence of ability to network.
- Please apply via the link for this banking associate solicitor vacancy based in Leeds.
- Contact Rachael Atherton for further information.#########
Posted 45 days ago