Senior Marketing Insights Manager - Mansfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Marketing Insights Manager
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Basic Salary: £45-55k + 25 Days Annual Leave + Flexible Working + Company Bonus + Medical Healthcare + Other Large Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Education has the power to change the world! That's a bold statement, but as our Senior Marketing Insights Manager you'll be doing just that; ensuring the voice of our customers are at the heart of every business decision. Read on to find out more!
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 to £55,000
· 25 days annual leave
· Option to buy an additional 5 days
· Flexible working
· Company bonus
· Medical Healthcare
· Other large company benefits
Whilst there is a mixture of home and office working , you'll need to be able to commute to our Nottinghamshire Office. This means you could commute from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Chesterfield, Derby, Grantham, Loughborough, Lincoln, Newark, Sheffield, as well as Nottingham itself.
What's in it for you:
· Be part of a global education business going currently going through a huge digital transformation.
· A 5% performance related bonus with other core benefits such as Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance.
· Voluntary benefits available such as buying additional holiday, dental plans, and cycle to work scheme.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Marketing Insights Manager (Product / Digital / Customer Insights)
We're a global supplier of technology and resources. We support pupils, teachers, and schools around the world providing the very latest in learning and educational products.
Because of our passion to enrich the life of learners around the world, we're now in need of a Senior Marketing Insights Manager to support our Director of Marketing and Digital to develop and deliver an insights strategy.
To do this you'll need to work closely with various people across the business to understand research briefs and know how best to solve business and operational questions. This will mean you'll be involved with:
· Undertaking customer research to understand their needs, wants and motivations.
· Liaising with various teams across Product, Digital, Marketing and Customer Service to help develop operational plans.
· Understanding data and interpreting result to have a direct impact on Board proposals.
JOB REQUIRMENTS: Senior Marketing Insights Manager (Product / Digital / Customer Insights)
The successful applicant will have proven experience in developing discussion guides, interpreting analytics and running focus groups. You willl also have:
· Experience of using insight platforms and the confidence to present to board level.
· The ability to interpret data and communicate that data in a clear and digestible way.
Want to find out more? Click apply or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind Selection for a confidential conversation and more information. All applications to this Senior Marketing Insights Manager advert, will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Insights Manager, Brand Insights, Business Intelligence, Category Insights, Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Market Research, Market Intelligence, Market Research, Strategic Insights, Educational Marketing.
REF: JKB16339, Wallace Hind Selection