IT Field Engineer
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
£25k - 30k per year
One of my market leading clients is looking for an IT Field Engineer to join their team in Scunthorpe on a permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities of the IT Field Engineer:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan
- Contributing in team meetings each month
Key Skills and Experience Required of the IT Field Engineer:
- A huge passion for IT and technology
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications
The successful IT Field Engineer will be paid up to £30,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Posted 15 days ago