Associate Civil Engineer
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
One of our key clients, a highprofile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a versatile & experienced Associate Civils Engineer to join their London team on a fulltime permanent basis. You will be expected to help run the infrastructure team and assist with the management of engineers on a number of projects, ensuring the team undertake detailed design to the required standards, deliver projects on time and profitably, manage graduates and technicians and take into full consideration standards & programme deadlines.
Projects: UK & International projects spanning various sectors.
- Develop the company Infrastructure plan in line with overall business plans,
- Maintain a hands on approach to engineering consultancy,
- Grow the team and mentor engineers,
- Review projects for technical & design quality ,
- Build our relationships with clients,
- Operate within agreed financial targets and manage office finances,
- Help plan and build our rail and airport capability,
- Liaise with other UK and overseas office.
- Chartered Engineer,
- 10 years minimum experience in an engineering consultancy,
- A strong local network of contacts that can be built upon,
- A personable character to build relationships with Meinhardt staff and existing clients,
- A determination and drive to build a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Engineer to progress to the title of Associate Civil Engineer and the chance to take on a Senior position within an internationally renowned firm who has earned a prestigious reputation throughout the industry. You will also receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Posted 143 days ago