Accounts Assistant - Corby | Zoek UK | 39eb33
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
£28k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Logistics People are currently looking for a Accounts Assistant to work in our growing face paced business. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable national company with the atmosphere of a small family run business.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:30pm.
- Creating, updating and maintaining supplier details.
- Processing supplier invoices including accurate coding and obtaining authorisations.
- Daily payment runs ensuring all payments and bank details are set up correctly.
- Processing credit card transactions, expense claims and petty cash.
- Raising weekly sales invoices within strict deadlines.
- Credit Control.
- Assisting with weekly flash reporting.
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet, P&L and bank accounts
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel are essential.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines quickly and effectively is a must, along with attention to detail and a "can do" attitude.
- Currently studying AAT.
Click Apply now to submit your CV.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...