Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£16.80 per hour
An amazing new job opportunity has just been opened for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in a brand new nursing home with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. As a nurse you will be working in a highly reputable service within the Liverpool area.
This beautiful care home has nurses that are very professional and provide a wide range of services. Recently some of the facilities have been refurbished for the residents comfort. Each hub provides 60 resident places, comprising 12 reablement beds, 12 older persons nursing beds, 24 dementia nursing beds and 12 complex dementia nursing beds.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include: Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation. Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively. Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees. Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.80PH and the annual salary for this position is £38,438.40. We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive the following generous benefits:
- £1000 for the 1st 3 years of service
- £350 voucher to help fund modules and training towards CPD
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
- Biannual incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets by using vouchers or a reloadable card, childcare vouchers, holiday discounts with UK major tour operators, money off experience days, discounted cinema tickets
- Employee shares
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 3677 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 2 days ago