Sports Coach needed in Northamptonshire
Brackley, Highland, Scotland
£18500 - £22500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic organisation who are looking for sports coaches who are passionate about working with children, and can bring energy and enthusiasm with them every day.
Having such a positive effect on the children is something to be truly proud of and goes hand in hand with your new company's core values! This is an ideal role for those looking to continue their career in sports or in a childcare/education setting an experienced Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach already in a childcare/education setting but now looking for that next step to progress and develop their skills within an established company that offers good benefits and career opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
● Delivering interactive and high quality lessons, lunchtime clubs and after school clubs through thorough planning and preparation.
● Being professional in your interactions with children, parents, colleagues and schools.
● Safeguarding of the children.
● Teaching relevant skills, progressions, and techniques.
● Making sure health and safety procedures are being followed by all members of staff.
● Being familiar with and following all company policies and procedures.
● Experience of working within a childcare setting
● Paediatric First Aid Trained
● Full Clean Driving Licence
● Level 2 Sports NGB Level 2 or Equivalent
● Enhanced DBS Check (can be obtained through the Company)
● Safeguarding Level 3 Trained (can be obtained through the Company)
● You must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits for you:
● Free childcare all year round
● Individual Training and Development/Career opportunities
● Peer to peer weekly bonus system through Arteel
● CPD Training
● Life Insurance
● Vitality Rewards Package
● Health Assured 24/7 support
for more information, please call Hayley on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)