TA for PMLD
£70 - £90 per day
Teaching Assistant for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- PMLD TA
- Immediate start long term
- £70 £90 per day
- London borough of Bexley
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Special Educational Needs or Teaching and Learning? Do you work well independently and as part of a team? Are you caring with a sunny disposition? Do you have an excellent understanding of emotional intelligence?
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PMLD TA / Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties Teaching Assistant in an outstanding Primary Special Needs school in Bexley. The school is looking for someone with a child centered approach and has high expectations of pupils progress.
- The school is for students of various abilities, ranging from moderate learning difficulties to complex and profound needs. The post requires a talented PMLD TA / Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties Teaching Assistant who is flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with educational needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
- Due to the nature of the children attending the school the role will require personal care, nappy changing and activities such as hydrotherapy. If you are a team player who can use their initiative and take direction when needed, then this role will suit you!
- All applicants must be NVQ Level 3 qualified and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with children with SEND / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher.
- The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- 1:1 work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
- If you are interested in a role as a PMLD TA / Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties Teaching Assistant and you are based in South East London, please apply below with your updated CV.
Posted 40 days ago