32,000 per annum
A Sous Chef is required to work within this 4 Star, 2AA Rosette kitchen of this extremely modern and stylish property in Hampshire.
This is an Innately stylish property, and binds the timeless glamour with seductive interiors and ultimate comfort. Within the Brasserie sit two of the hotels private dining rooms, exemplifying the intimacy of the dining experience with a variety of fresh and classical dishes.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background from a Rosette property, showing dedication flair and passion. You will be required to ensure that the preparation and presentation of the food is of a Rosette standard, and complies with food safety regulations.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading, top quality hotels offering the discerning guest a superior experience.
The duties of this Sous Chef position include:
- Ensuring standards are maintained at all times
- Motivating and leading your section to achieve excellent results
- Developing dishes
- Supporting the Head Chef
- Training, coaching and supporting junior members of the brigade
- Ensuring Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at all times
- Maintaining the high standards of the establishment and working to enhance the restaurants reputation
- Supporting the kitchen management team in achieving section gross profit and department budget achievement
- You will have previous relevant experience and must be capable of preparing food to a rosette standard.
- As part of a large brigade, it is essential that your communication skills are excellent, and you have strong commitment with dedication to your career and a passion for food.
Benefits of this Sous Chef position include:
- Opportunity to work alongside the renowned Head Chef
- Great Salary
- Live in available
- Great career development opportunity
- Paid holiday allowance
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to #########
Visit \ firstcontactchefs.com\ (../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
Posted 9 days ago