Production Operative (TEMP TO PERM)
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Production Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for reading job the job spec, collecting the correct materials and inputting information into a computer program ready to be placed in the laser machine
Your duties will include:
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with raw materials
- Packing finished products into packaging and labelling ready for distribution
- Adjusting machine settings using the computer to program it (all training given)
- Helping the production line run smoothly
To be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must have:
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to lift up to 15KG
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiative
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is beneficial due to the very rural location.
In return you will receive:
- A Temp•Perm contract with a minimum guarantee of 39 hours per week
- Pay rates starting at £7.83 per hour rising after 12 weeks
- Working 5 out of 7 days including some weekend work
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Factory, Warehouse, Quality Control, Production Line, Operative, Packer.
Baxter Personnel, Darlington DL1 4WD
Posted 20 days ago