Digital Aquisition Manager - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Aquisition Manager
Basic Salary : £45-55k + 25 Days Annual Leave + Flexible Working + Company Bonus + Medical Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Education and Digital go hand in hand. The last year has taught us that! As our new Digital Acquisition Manager you'll be joining a company who have a clear purpose to go through a digital & eCommerce transformation, providing the very best resources to the world's global learners. Read on to find out more!
Basic salary: £45,000 to £55,000
· 25 days annual leave
· Option to buy an additional 5 days
· Flexible working
· Company bonus
· Medical Healthcare
· Other large company benefits
Whilst there is a mixture of home and office working , you'll need to be able to commute to our Nottinghamshire Office. This means you could commute from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Chesterfield, Derby, Grantham, Loughborough, Lincoln, Newark, Sheffield, as well as Nottingham itself.
What's in it for you:
· Be part of a global education business currently going through a huge digital transformation.
· A 5% performance related bonus with other core benefits such as Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance.
· Voluntary benefits available such as buying additional holiday, dental plans, and cycle to work scheme.
Job Description: Digital Acquisition Manager
We're a global supplier of technology and resources. We support pupils, teachers, and schools around the world providing the very latest in learning and educational products.
Because of our passion to enrich the life of learners around the world, we're now in need of a Digital Acquisition Manager to use their technical knowledge to improve our digital platforms, enhancing the overall digital experience to acquire new customers and maintain long-term profitability.
You'll be joining a team driving forward a digital and eCommerce transformation across the business so your responsibilities will be wide ranging with a key focus on these core areas:
· Look into problems and opportunities across our digital platforms to ensure improvements are made.
· Create best in class campaigns that focus on always driving down CPC and increasing CTR leading to a better ROI.
· Work closely with our conversion and development teams to ensure customer journey is at front of mind for Digital Acquisition.
· Oversee relationships with third party suppliers ensuring best practices and SLAs are implemented.
Job Requirements: Digital Acquisition Manager
To be successful in this Digital Acquisition Manager role you will have a proven background in delivering digital projects. You'll also have:
· Experience in gap analysis, process mapping, and work stream management.
· The ability to work in a large fast-paced functioning team to deliver projects on time and to budget.
· The confidence and character to manage the expectation of work colleagues and those above you.
· Experience of using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics's, and Google Tag Manager is beneficial but not essential.
Want to find out more? Click apply or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind Selection for a confidential conversation and more information. All applications to this Digital Acquisition Manager advert, will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, eCommerce, Digital, Digital Acquisition, Customer Acquisition, Online Trading, Digital Marketing, Growth Marketing Manager, eCommerce Strategist, Conversion Specialist, Acquisition Specialist.
REF: JKB16340, Wallace Hind Selection