Building Surveyor - Chartered or 10+ years experience
Hampshire - This Area Only
£35,000 - £50,000
Permanent (Full time)
Surveying and Construction Consultancy are looking to take on a Building Surveyor to its Building Consultancy team. You will be based in Hampshire with work also in Dorset so regular travel will be required.
You must have a Building Surveying degree and either be Chartered or have at least 10 years' experience in a similar role
You will have a good well rounded working knowledge and experience as a Building Surveyor. Including: defects analysis, schedules of condition, contract administration, listed buildings, design, planning applications and building regulations, dilapidations, RICS Homebuyer survey reports, measured surveys and party wall surveys to mention a few!
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline and/ or budgets
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of Information Technology and Communications software
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Full UK driving license
You will be running sites between two offices so you must have a full driving licence and access to a car for business use. If you have previous experience running a team this would be desirable.
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Relevant Professional membership fees paid
- Personal development and CPD training course
Posted 107 days ago