£21k per year
A Busy and successful hotel situated in Snowdonia National Park, the adventure capital of North Wales has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Reception manager to lead their reservations team. This is a fast paced customer service and administrative position, where you must be confident dealing with the public both over the telephone and face to face and involves managing a demanding workload whilst leading a team, therefore the ability to prioritise whist delivering exceptional service to guest is paramount.
This well established hotel which boasts over 100 bedrooms with busy bars, restaurants, banqueting and events facilities, offers great perks for staff including a staff privilege card to use in the hotel bar, meals on duty, free car parking on duty and live in accommodation if needed.
As a reception manager you duties will include:
- Leading and supervising a small reservations team
- Taking reservations and handling general requests made by guests during their stay.
- Answering questions about facilities in the hotel and the surrounding area
- Promoting other hotel services and up-selling products to maximise revenue
- Day to day administration duties including sending out brochures, data input, filing, report writing, ordering stock, cashiering and liaising with tour operators
We are really keen to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
Previous reception, customer service and administrative ability
Previous experience in a Supervisory or Team leader capacity
IT literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
Excellent telephone manner
Professional and presentable demeanour
Flexible to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
Driving license and own vehicle is advantageous
In return, the Salary offered will be from £21,000 per annum, with a working pattern of 5 days over 7 on a rota basis. On site accommodation would also be considered for up to a 3 month period.
Posted 40 days ago