Order Administrator 12 Month Maternity Cover
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£20000.00 - £22000 per annum + benefits + bonuses
Contract (Full time)
Got a great opportunity for a Order Administrator to join my successful and growing client. Based in High Wycombe my client are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their fun team. If youre looking for a new opportunity then please apply!
- To coordinate and process the booking out of stock
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of items by carrying out the relevant procedures
- Completing documentation: keeping systems updated and dealing with any queries or problems as promptly as possible.
- Answering incoming reception calls, liaising with couriers and other duties within the administration of the Production and Warehouse department.
- Accurately update production delivery schedules with build and delivery details within Excel.
- Experience of working in a busy office with reporting deadlines,
- communicating with other departments and recording accurate detailed information.
- A good knowledge of warehouse and production/manufacturing processes ideally with experience of Sage 200, Sage Construct & Sage CRM or similar.
- A selfstarter; motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously
- Determined, focused and driven with an attention for detail
- Decisive and able to plan and prioritise workload effectively, consistently providing high quality work.
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Welcome challenges with a positive attitude
- Ability to analyse data and report accurately within Excel spreadsheets ideally at an intermediate/advanced level
- Must be highly numerate, responsible and reliable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 128 days ago