Behaviour Support Assistant
£50 - £65 per day + CPD Academy
Permanent (Full time)
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of schools across Sunderland who are currently in need of Behaviour Support Workers to start in September 2019.
For these positions you will need to be experienced in supporting pupils with challenging behaviour or have worked in an SEN setting in either a primary, secondary or SEN school. The positions could see you supporting pupils with ASD, EAL, Speech and Language difficulties, MLD, Down Syndrome, or Challenging Behaviour.
Depending on the role, you could be working across all key stages in the Primary School setting (EYFS-KS2) these pupils will vary in their academic and social ability. You will be working in a mainstream school providing 1:1 support to children which best suits your area of SEN expertise. When working with these pupils you are responsible for making all work suitable according to each individual, alongside with working on their social and academic skills. These positions are extremely rewarding and are perfect for a caring, patient and determined individual.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Professional reference checks in line with our stringent vetting procedure
- Your CV must cover the last 6 years of employment history
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 1 years experience
- Minimum suitable qualification of a Level 3
Benefits for you:
- Excellent rates of pay and working flexibility
- On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations
- Develop your Teaching skills whilst getting to know local schools
- £50 referral bonus scheme available
- Discounted CPD courses
Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applying candidates will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in this position and think you have what it takes to succeed, scaffold and drive the educational outcome of children within SEN, do not hesitate to get in contact. Please contact Lee from the Tyne Tees Primary Branch on or email an updated CV to
Posted 109 days ago