£50000 - £50000 Per Annum Competitive + bens
Permanent (Full time)
Kerry is a company rich in heritage. It was during our modest beginnings as a dairy cooperative in Ireland that we developed our unwavering commitment to producing real and wholesome ingredients. Today, we have become a world leader in taste and nutrition for the food and beverage industry.
As we've evolved over the last 40 years and grown to meet ever-changing consumer demands and expectations, we have remained steadfastly committed to this early ethos.
Over the past four decades, our focus on changing lifestyles, the globalisation of food tastes and ever-evolving consumer needs has brought us to a market leading global position with operations in 130 sites across six continents.
Our relentless drive to innovate and develop new products to meet the changing needs of our customers has led us to create a network of Global Technology & Innovation Centres and Regional Development & Applications Centres. The centres provide unique leading-edge solutions at an unrivalled speed to market, helping to shape the future of food.
Kerry is embedded in cultures around the world. We have thousands of people on the ground in more than 30 countries across six continents, who all share one thing: a passion for helping make the world of food, beverage and pharma better for everyone.
We are, where you are. We have technology and innovation centres located across the world, supported by a manufacturing network of more than 100 locations globally.
We are Kerry.
The site is now looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to take ownership across the site of all HSE management, training and general site services. Providing technical expertise to members of the management team, this role requires an accomplished HSE Manager. This role would suit somebody who has strong influencing skills and enjoys driving behaviourial safety and cultural changes. The 3 key elements to ensuring success in this role are:
- Driving behaviourial safety, encouraging and raising employee awareness regarding Health & Safety
- Technical compliance and understanding what needs to be improved in order to comply with internal and external standards
- Relationship building both internally and externally with 3rd party contractors and the regulators
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- IEMA or equivalent Environmental qualification
- Experience working in food manufacturing
- Proven experience driving behaviourial safety
- The ability to instigate and drive best practice
All third party cv's will be forwarded to Nigel Wright
Posted 118 days ago