£43000 - £45000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join an established Nursing Home that has staff development and personcentred care in the heart of everything they do. With the home based on the outskirts of Gloucester, it provides strong transport links to the surrounding areas.
Working as a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) within this highly rated Nursing Home, you will be tasked with providing exceptional leadership to the clinical and nonclinical staff within the service. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this 80 bed home.
Benefit package for the Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) role:
- £45,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week fully supernumerary
- Free parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
If you feel you have the necessary skills and credentials outlined above, please click APPLY or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on#########
Posted 9 days ago