Willenhall, West Midlands, England
£14.83 - 14.83 per hour
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Lakeside View is a purpose built mental health hospital for young women transitioning from adolescent to adult services. It is designed specifically for people between the ages of 18-25 years.
The hospital has 24 beds comprising of a 12 bedded unit, an 8 bedded unit and a 4 bedded unit and is versatile enough to manage complex needs in a safe and therapeutic environment, to support and promote independence.
The role: Our Bank Nurse role involves:
- Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
- Providing high quality care with patients suffering from acquired brain injury
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Promoting professional development within the team.
To be successful as Bank Nurse, you'll need:
- A RMN qualification
- Experience in a supervisory role
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
About us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 10 days ago