Senior Mechanical Engineer
Would you like to work for a global business, working on cuttingedge technologies? Do you want a role with serious opportunities for progression?
Due to continued growth, this international developer of solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyberspace is looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Luton.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a peoplefocussed and advanced organisation, but to gain skills and experience you wont find anywhere else.
The RoleWithin the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer, youll be responsible for:
- Mechanical design and development using 3D CAD tools.
- Providing technical direction on critical business programmes to ensure delivery of mechanical engineering excellence.
- Delivering innovative, optimised engineering solutions.
YouTo succeed within the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience and understanding of material selection both metallic and composite.
- Have a good understanding of mechanical design lifecycle.
- Understand material selection process.
- In return, youll receive a competitive salary with a leading benefits package that includes an awardwinning pension scheme, flexible working, learning and development programmes, onsite shops and restaurant facilities and an employee discount scheme for you and your family.
- APPLY NOW
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
***PLEASE NOTE A start date is fast approaching so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 11 days ago